Destination Pune. Driven with Passion.
India, a nation well and truly set on the path of growth. This growth has just received a tremendous thrust. A skilled workforce combined with a developing economy has translated into a lot of infrastructure development across India. Existing cities are thriving and many new ones are taking shape. In this vibrant growth story, Pune has grown by leaps and bounds. In fact, internationally recognised organisation Cushman & Wakefield has identified Pune as the city with a high return potential on real estate investments.
Recognized as the seventh largest metropolis in India, Pune City has witnessed tremendous growth over the last decade. With an expanding presence of IT companies and leading names from the automobile sector, the landscape of Pune has been completely transformed.
The city's growth is well-rounded. Already well-established IT hubs are developing further around the suburbs of Hinjewadi, Hadapsar and Kharadi, while the automobile industry is setting up substantial units around Chakan. Educational institutes of national and international prominence are further enhancing the 'Oxford of the East' reputation of Pune. This has been complemented with growth of healthcare facilities, basic infrastructure needs like roads and public transport and lifestyle landmarks across retail and entertainment sector.
Pune is definitely one of the preferred investment destinations. With fast developing suburbs all around, and a more positive outlook towards the economy and investments; the time is ripe to invest in a property in Pune.
Pune Properties - The Perfect Investment
- Known as ‘Cultural Capital of Maharashtra”, Pune is situated at an altitude of 1837 feet above MSL and is the center point of various business districts like Mumbai, Nashik, Aurangabad and Kolhapur.
- World class expressways connect Pune with Mumbai as well as capital cities of adjoining states - Bangalore and Hyderabad and Chennai etc.
- Attracts investors in properties from people living in oversaturated cities like Mumbai, Delhi and other metros of India/world. This ensures quicker and higher appreciation of property and real estate prices.
- Well-developed civic infrastructure that is governed by two of the largest Municipal Corporations in Asia – the Pune Municipal Corporation and the Pimipri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
- Cosmopolitan culture with a migrant population of 20 percent, which includes migrants from other Indian states as well as expats and students from almost every country.
- Pune is popularly known as the “abode of education” due to its world class University, educational institutes, Colleges and research foundations.
- British Council Library, Max Mueller Foundation and other foreign institutions of cultural and educational importance have their centers in Pune.
- One of the major IT hubs of India, Pune is a home to major IT giants like Infosys, Accenture, Veritas, Tech Mahindra and Wipro – to name a few!
- Major Automobile manufacturing hub of India. Companies like Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Volkswagon, Bajaj Auto Ltd., and Tata Motors (Telco).
- Balanced Industrial growth in other manufacturing as well as service sectors that is supported by world class Industrial estates and business centers.
- Well-developed road network and a proposed international standard ring road which will help decongest the city traffic considerably.
- An airport that is close to the city with regular inbound and outbound flights that connect Pune with all major cities of India as well as major International destinations.
- Pune railway station, considered one of the oldest railway stations in India, is supported by other proximate stations – Shivajinagar, Khadki and Talegaon. Excellent rail connectivity to other parts of the country.
- Proposed Metro Rail project in consultation with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will ensure that the city gets its own rapid transit system by 2020.
- Pune has its own race course, boat club, Gymkhana as well as world class stadiums like the Jawarharlal Nehru Stadium, Subrata Roy Stadium, The PCMC Astroturf Hockey Stadium and Shiv Chattrapati Sports Complex to name a few.
- Host of world class townships, apartments that offer luxurious self-contained condominiums at affordable prices. Most of the projects are located at strategic and picturesque locations in and around Pune.
- Well-developed green spots and gardens like the Saras Baug, Pu La Deshpande garden, Kamla Nehru Park, Sambhaji Park, Bund Garden, and Empress Park.
- Pune is dotted with some of the best shopping malls in the Country, offering all major national and international brands of clothing, foodstuff, beverages, artifacts and furniture etc.
- Great Nightlife and free cosmopolitan culture. Five star hotels like the Holiday Inn, JW Marriott, The Orchid Group and several international hospitality chains have their presence in Pune.
- Several food joints that offer world cuisine as well as local yummy food that suit all types of budgets.
- Pune is blessed with pleasantly warm and dry climate for most part of the year and four distinct seasons, making Pune an ideal choice for professionals as well as pensioners.
- Close proximity to hill stations such as Mahabaleshwar, Matheran, Bhimashankar as well as coastal areas of Konkan region which is famous for its virgin beaches and coastal cuisine.
- Pune is surrounded by several lakes and reservoirs equipped with water filtration plants that ensure clean drinking water all year round.
- The proximity of Pune with major agricultural areas like Baramati, Talegaon, Kolhapur, Satara etc. ensures that the residents get a consistent and fresh supply of Fruits and Vegetables. Pune is also known for its dairy, meat and Poultry products. There are innumerous floriculture projects in and around Pune that ensure fresh supply of flowers to the city, each day.
- Good Law and order that offers safety to the residents living in the Municipal as well as adjoining areas.